- This morning was a morning where everything felt heavy. I accidently did this WOD at my home gym with 10 front squats and 10 burpees. I was 3 reps shy of 5 rounds.
- I finished my thrid week of hatch. I might change it slightly— I might base the percentages off of 210 instead of 220. Everything felt so heavy.
- Right now I’m eating averaging around 1950 calories per day, with 1650 on rest days. I think I’m going to change it to around 2150 on workout days and 1850 on rest day. This might help with the squatting? I’m going to wait a week before I change Hatch and see if eating more helps.
- I’m awful and bought my boyfriend and I matching shirts. I’m robin, obvs.
- Today is going by super fast. I don’t want to go home because I have so much tidying to do before my sister visits for Easter :(
ALSO! I finalized my plans for Edinburgh/ London (booked my hotel and train tickets) and I can’t believe I leave in 34 days!